Thank you for visiting Distinctive Dog.
When browsing and using this web site, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions of use. Please do not use this site if you do not agree to comply with the terms of this site.
• All works created by Distinctive Dog including but not limited to the corporate logo, text, code and articles on this site are the property of Distinctive Dog and are not to be reproduced or used without the expressed written consent of Distinctive Dog.
• Content including pricing, terms, conditions and product selection is subject to change at any time without advance notice. Distinctive Dog cannot honor or be held liable for information that has expired from the site.
• Distinctive Dog nor third parties provide any warranties or guarantees to the accuracy, availability, performance, completeness, usefulness or otherwise of any information or products supplied on the site for any particular purpose. Distinctive Dog does not represent or warrant that the products offered on the site will perform as described or for a specific purpose. Distinctive Dog expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permissible by law.
• Use of information or materials on distinctivedog.com is at the risk of the user and Distinctive Dog will not be liable for damages that result from the use or inability to use the information, materials and products provided. Articles and advice provided by Distinctive Dog and posted on the web site are not to be construed as veterinary advice. Distinctive Dog will not be held liable for actions taken as a result of such information. Information is provided to help consumers make good decisions about pet food and health and is not provided as a replacement or substitute for the services of a certified veterinarian.
• Users of Distinctive Dog and distinctivedog.com hereby indemnify, defend, and hold Distinctive Dog and our affiliates, officers, owners, employees, affiliates, licensors and suppliers harmless from and against any and all liabilities and costs including but not limited to losses, damages, expenses and attorney fees incurred in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by the user or claims arising from the use of this site.
• Distinctive Dog provides links to third party resources and will not be held liable for products, information or materials provided on third party sites. Third party sites are independent of Distinctive Dog and each has policies, terms and conditions unique to that site. Users access these third party sites at their own risk and business conducted with these sites is between the user and the third party.
• Use of distinctivedog.com and any dispute arising out of use of this site or interaction with Distinctive Dog is subject to the laws of the state of Washington. Jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding relating to Distinctive Dog shall be held in the state or federal courts located in King County, Washington. Any cause or action must be commenced within one (1) year after the cause of action takes place.
• Distinctivedog.com takes reasonable steps to protect customers against security threats using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. Distinctive Dog will not be held liable for security breaches or viruses arising from use of this site.