Archive for the ‘Blog/News’ Category
Four pounds of Peanut Butter and Jelly treats on sale for $23 including shipping. That’s $5.75 per pound! We only made one batch of these and when they are gone…they’re gone. Order HERE.
We have improved our products even more with the addition of coconut oil and coconut flour. Here are some of the benefits of these healthy ingredients:
• Clears up skin conditions such as eczema, flea allergies, contact dermatitis,and itchy skin
• Reduces allergic reactions and improves skin health
• Makes coats become sleek and glossy, and deodorizes doggy odor
• Prevents and treats yeast and fungal infections, including candida
• Disinfects cuts and promotes wound healing
• Applied topically, promotes the healing of cuts, wounds, hot spots, dry skin and hair, bites and stings
• Improves digestion and nutrient absorption
• Aids healing of digestive disorders like inflammatory bowel syndrome and colitis
• Reduces or eliminates bad breath in dogs
• Aids in elimination of hairballs and coughing
Immune System, Metabolic Function, Bone Health
• Contains powerful antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-fungal agents that prevent infection and disease
• Regulates and balance insulin and promotes normal thyroid function
• Helps prevent or control diabetes
• Helps reduce weight, increases energy
• Aids in arthritis or ligament problems
If you are in Washington State, you can now find Distinctive Dog treats at one of six Made In Washington Seattle area locations. Visit them online at http://www.madeinwashington.com.
Distinctive Dog won a Dog World Editors’ Choice Award for its natural dog treats. Dog World made the selection for Distinctive Dog and 12 other innovative, new products after careful testing and review.
“We are honored to be chosen for this prestigious award. We started Distinctive Dog to create dog treats from healthy ingredients that dogs love and are excited about this recognition from Dog World magazine,” said Tamra Johnson, Distinctive Dog owner.
Distinctive Dog was launched in 2010 and provides natural dog treats to retailers throughout the United States. Distinctive Dog treats include Peanut Banana Bread, Chicken Pot Pie, Sweet Potato Carrot Cake and Pawberry Cobbler. They are natural and gluten free with no wheat, corn, soy or artificial preservatives.
This was the second annual Dog World Editors’ Choice Awards. Read more about the Dog World Editors’ Choice winners at http://www.dogchannel.com/dog-magazines/dogworld/dog-world-december-2011-editors-choice.aspx.
Join Distinctive Dog this Friday evening for food, chocolate, wine and fun. We bake our delicious dog treats at this wonderful bakery and are joining Alaska Silk Pie Company at the annual open house party. I will be handing out samples and providing a list of retailers that carry our treats to interested visitors.
Friday, November 18
4 pm – 8 pm
Alaska Silk Pie Company
3429 Airport Way S.
Seattle, WA 98134
Middle West Distributors, a leading pet supply distributor based in West Chicago, IL, added Distinctive Dog treats to its selection of quality pet products. Distinctive Dog treats are baked with natural ingredients and contain no gluten, wheat, corn, soy or additives. The line includes Peanut Banana Bread, Sweet Potato Carrot Cake, Pawberry Cobbler and Chicken Pot Pie.
“We are excited to offer Distinctive Dog treats to pet retailers in the greater Chicago and Southern Wisconsin areas. Our customers are interested in healthy pet products and Distinctive Dog treats are a perfect complement to our other natural product lines,” said Phil Brasie, owner of Middle West Distributors.